[Valentina-studio] [ANN] Valentina Studio Alpha 7

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Sat Jul 26 21:58:56 CDT 2003

Hi all,

Ahh - yes!

You must DELETE the old vStudio preference database first!!!!
The old pref db from alpha 6 is not compatible with the new one from
alpha 7!

To delete the preference database from alpha 6 you must go to your
preferences directory:
"your home"/Library/Preferences
and delete "vsPrefsDB"

http://www.valentina-db.de

Am Samstag, 26.07.03, um 21:54 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Ruslan
Zasukhin: