[Valentina-studio] Valentina Studio Alpha 6 (Mac) available

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Mon Jul 21 10:25:52 CDT 2003

Am Montag, 21.07.03, um 10:14 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Ruslan
Zasukhin:

> on 7/21/03 11:01, Jochen Peters at j.peters at valentina-db.de wrote:
>

> I see that work drag of db icon on VAPP icon.
> Great!
>

> What about drag on window of Navigator ?
> Does have sense?
Yes - i want make this work also. But i have not figured out how to do
this in wxWindows, yet.
But i am sure that this will work also.
(And also dragging of db's onto VAPP in the dock - which also doesn't
work with this build...)