[Valentina-studio] Valentina Studio Alpha 6 (Mac) available

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Mon Jul 21 10:23:59 CDT 2003

Hi all,

Am Montag, 21.07.03, um 10:14 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Ruslan
Zasukhin:

> on 7/21/03 11:01, Jochen Peters at j.peters at valentina-db.de wrote:
>
> Jochen,
>
> I think you have forget to say that a5 and a6 already works
> With Valentina Server.
>
> Yes, guys, you can connect to Vserver using Vstudio !!!
Yes - i have forget to mention this important fact :-)
But please note: Because the client SDK is not ready in some areas you
can't change the db - structure of server db's with the current build.
As soon as Igor
has fixed that, this will work also and in the same way as for local
db's...