[Valentina-studio] Valentina Studio Alpha 6 (Mac) available

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Mon Jul 21 10:01:14 CDT 2003

Hi guys,

i have just uploaded Alpha 6 of vStudio for Mac.

This is an intermediate build. I am currently working on Alpha 7 which
will include
picture support - but because the Alpha 7 build is currently unstable i
have uploaded
Alpha 6 - so you can play with it in the meantime.

Alpha 6 includes the new SQL Editor with syntax highlighting.
This is very much work in progress - so don't send me any bug reports -
only send
suggestions about the general interface and functionality. Starting
with Alpha 7 i will
accept bug reports because i want the Alpha 8 build to be a very much
stable one.

This one is a Mac build only. Alpha 7 will also be available for
Windows.