[Valentina-studio] [ANN] vStudio a30 available // wow!

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Dec 29 23:56:03 CST 2003

on 12/29/03 11:35 PM, Jochen Peters at j.peters at valentina-db.de wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> you can download Valentina Studio Alpha 30 from
> http://www.valentina-db.de/en/downloads/downvstd.shtml
>
> This is an intermediate release. With this one you can again connect to
> the latest
> Valentina Server (a53).
>
> The next build will be available next weekend.

Hi Jochen,

In general -- wow!

New columns looks logical and good.

Few notes:

1) I do create method, but it is added into list of fields,
    only if I switch in menu forward back it go away.

2) in context menu for table, you can add item "Data Browser".

3) it seems in Data Browser we now cannot edit values

4) it seems icon view disabled.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com