[Valentina-studio] new windows build uploaded

Jochen Peters j.peters at valentina-db.de
Tue Apr 29 18:08:24 CDT 2003

Hi Elia,

i have build new win version which does now work on my Win 2000 system.
Can you please download and check if it does work for you now?

Kurt - can you also download the new version and check if it still
works for you?

http://www.valentina-db.de

Am Dienstag, 29.04.03, um 16:40 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Elia
Morling: