Bug in 5.5.2 beta

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Aug 24 19:26:17 CDT 2015

Ok - well I thought the lack of save was what was causing the crash but it
must have been something else. Happens overtime though with latest beta
when you run it without entering serial number. I'm going to be using it
with the serial number now though so I won't be having that problem.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com