Bug in 5.5.2 beta

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Aug 24 11:27:02 CDT 2015

Don't have time right now to post on Mantis but when you are doing reports
on latest beta of Valentina Studio without entering a serial number (in
trial mode) it shuts down after fifteen minutes like it is supposed to but
it doesn't allow you to save your work and then it crashes.  Every time.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com