[ANN] Build '5.5b32' uploaded -- IMPORTANT build. Report Engine improved a lots

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Nov 14 08:58:18 CST 2013

On 11/14/13, 3:23 PM, "Ruslan Zasukhin" <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com>
wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> You can download a new build '5.5b32' here:
>     http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/5.5b32

Hello Everybody!

This is a very important build regarding to REPORT engine.

* We have added __hundreds__ of new tests on reports, where we have
pedantically test different cases.

* About 2 months ago, Igor have start major improvement to report engine.
This was so deep change that many things was broken. Now finally things are
fixed. All existed and all new tests now are DONE.

We invite you to test your reports with this new build as soon as possible.