[ANN] 5.4b8 -- BIG RELEASE. ALL OS. ALL PRODUCTS

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Aug 11 11:08:44 CDT 2013

Hi Trixi,

> The website is still rather confusing.

We are creating a brand new site because...yes, we hate the hoops you have
to jump through to get where you want to go. We've been using a CMS/Store
that was highly functional when we set it up but been horrible to maintain.
What's coming is better.

> And why can't you send out serial numbers directly after a purchase?

That's something that may change with the next site. It has been a good
thing though given how often people order the wrong product.

For example, we are running Omegabundle for Xojo 2013 right now with other
partners (http://www.omegabundle.com). The Paradigma inclusion includes:
Valentina Server Infinite, Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo (all three
platforms) and five copies of Valentina Studio Pro. About 1/4 of those
orders need additional love. Its hard to fix them if any serials have
already been sent out.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software