Problems with stand alone (VRB5 (beta)) on Mountain Lion

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sat Sep 8 10:55:07 CDT 2012

Hi Karl,

some standard questions, which I'm sure that you have already checked. But just to be sure:

Which version of Real.Studio do you run? RB2012 or earlier?
Do you have the latest version of XCode installed?
Have you re-installed Valentina?
How do you use the install_vcomponents? By hand or with a build script?
How large is the vcomponents folder within your app?

I'm also using ML and the latest Valentina beta, but with RB20111r4.

Am 08.09.2012 um 17:19 schrieb Karl Grob <kgrob at mus.ch>:

> (There was no reaction to my first posting so i try again. Had problems with smtp-server.)
>
> Hi
> I am running VRB 5 (Beta) and tried to make a standalone App with install_vcomponents_v4rb_v4 and with Mountain Lion command line tools. V4RB (5 beta (from today))
>
> At App-launch I get together this error:
>
> Application Specific Information:
> Assertion failed: (pluginEntryTable.GetEntry( entrypointName, out ), "can't find plugin method Valentina.ErrNumber as Integer"), function RuntimeLookupPluginEntrypoint, file /Users/realsoftware/BuildSlave/QuickStableXCode/build/REALbasic/REALbasic Xcode/../../Common/plugin.cpp, line 5982.
>
> No problem running with V4RB and RB installed separately.
>
> Within the 'contents' of the App I find everything that is in <use/local/vcomponents>.
>
> What can I do (Database is on level 5 beta) and I am still testing. Do I have to go back to 4.9.1 with the whole stuff??

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals