How to install Valentina Server?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Oct 29 08:16:58 CDT 2012

On 10/29/12 5:05 PM, "william humphrey" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

> On MacOS you have to restart the computer.

NO.

> On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 3:28 AM, Beatrix Willius <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> wanted to have a look again at Valentina Server but I don't seem to get the
> installation.
>
> - Ran the installer.
> - Opened the pref panes. No server to see.
> - Started Valentina Studio and opened the Server Utility.
> - Clicked on Tools/Server Admin and tried to connect with sa/sa: no
> connection.
>
> Guys: pretty please, where can I find a nice and simple documentation how to
> install the server?

Just 2-3 steps in Valentina wiki to find:

<http://www.valentina-db.com/docs/dokuwiki/v5/doku.php?id=valentina:products
:vserver:manual:manual>

Beatrix, please note, that you should get  free license file on your name
And drop it into folder
        /Library/Vserver/licenses

Valentina Studio cannot start vserver. You should use
    prefs pane,
    or AppleScript menu
    or terminal