Vserver b30 Mac prefs pane ** INSTALLING 5.0 VSERVER **

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon May 28 12:20:00 CDT 2012

On 5/28/12 6:41 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> :-)
>
> - I stopped the vServer in the activity monitor app

Aha,

I did lie  :-)

If you kill vserver in such way,
LaunchDeamon will start it again in a couple of second.

So you need to use AppleScript menu if you have enable it

Or from old prefs pane -- but I think you already have installed newer?

OR from terminal do

sudo launchctl unload
/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.paradigmasoft.vserver_embedded.plist