Vserver b30 Mac prefs pane

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Mon May 28 03:53:13 CDT 2012

Tested just now.

The package has 0 bytes with 7 mb on disk. The server is running for 15487 days (>42 years!). Stopping doesn't do anything, neither restarting. How can I find out which version of the server is running?

On 28.05.2012, at 10:07, Marek Niesiobedzki wrote:

> On May 27, 2012, at 22:51 , Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
>
>> On 5/26/12 9:34 PM, "Marek Niesiobedzki" <nm at studionm.pl> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Marek,
>>
>> Thank you for info.
>>
>>> I did as you suggested but without success - can't see any (started or
>>> stopped) Vserver in Valentina Servers pane of Mac Sysytem Preferences (Mac Os
>>> X 10.6.8 on Intel Core 2 Duo MacBook Pro, Vserver 5b30). No change after
>>> restart computer.
>>
>> Well we use 10.7 ... But problem probably is not here.
>>
>> Anybody else can check this from b30 archive of vserver_64_mac ?
>>

>> --
>> Best regards,

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals