made another clean install of RunRev and V4_rev_4 mac and still have crashes

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon May 21 18:36:23 CDT 2012

I solved the single column import thing by exporting processing and
importing the whole table instead.

Lately I tried:

 put VDatabase_SqlSelect( query ) into cursorRef
put VCursor_RecordCount( cursorRef ) into recCount repeat for i = 1 to
recCount

VCursor_Position( cursorRef, i )

-- read fields of cursor or other job...

end repeat

and LiveCode crashed every time so I gave up trying to use  VCursor_Position
and went back to my old way of processing the result of larger SQL quires
using LiveCode. I'm really too tired right now to try and document that
crash for Mantis but maybe later.