SV: Mantis 5779

DMW consult at excelkb.com
Sat May 19 15:52:08 CDT 2012

Fabian et al,

First my apologize to the list to forget to remove other posts when
posting to the list.

>>...The aim would still be to remove all traces after uninstalling
the application!

I try to see the benefit of it. When we install VStudio the intention
is usually to keep it on the computer (physical or virtualized).
Uninstalling it may happen for test purposes.

For some it would be the best solution while for other not. In my
experiences most softwares leaves data in the registry and some also
leave custom data in folders.

At the end of the day I leave it up to Ruslan et al.

Kind regards,
Dennis Wallentin
Microsoft Excel MVP
XL-Dennis Blog about .NET & VSTO & Excel:
http://xldennis.wordpress.com/