New issue 5811: can't find plugin method Valentina.ShutDown

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Mon May 14 23:47:30 CDT 2012

Hi guys,

yesterday I started a private beta with the latest beta version of Valentina. One user sent me a nice error message:

Runtime error
Location /Users/realsoftware//BuildSlave/QuickStableXcode/../../Common/plugin.cpp:7534
Failure condition :
pluginEntryTable.GetEntry( entrypointName, out )
Failure Message: can't find plugin method
Valentina.ShutDown

Does anyone have an idea where this might come from? It just occurred to me that I still use the same build script as for v4. Do I need to change this?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals