revOpenDatabase() -- list of open V4REV issues please

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu May 10 12:22:38 CDT 2012

I just opened a SQLite file in new vStudio and told it to convert to
Valentina. I wanted it to make just one file but the pop-up only allowed
one choice which creates four files ( .bld, .dat, .ind, .journal, .vdb with
.blb being largest file).

1. Is there anyway to convert those four files into a single .vdb Valentina
file?
2. I noticed that the convert to Valentina only converted the structure and
did not open with any data in it. So I did a SQL dump in SQLite and then a
load dump in Valentina which worked.

So now I have a local database of four files. What I want is a single file
in my vServer.