revOpenDatabase() -- list of open V4REV issues please

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon May 7 16:39:32 CDT 2012

I finally got new serial number and now my 64-k vServer shows in log that
is open and vStudio opens connection. But the control panel shows all
commands "gray" and does not allow start or stop of server. Also I cannot
see my database. I suspect that my database was created as 32-k so maybe
64-k vServer can't see it. So I will now download 32-k vServer and try
that.

I will put into Mantis more problems that neophyte user (me) believes
should be fixed with clear understandable error messages. If there is a
32-k database there than 64-k vServer should offer to convert it. If
control panel is unable to see anything even though logs say that server is
running with correct serial number than the control panel should have error
message explaining why it doesn't work.