revOpenDatabase()

Marek Niesiobedzki nm at studionm.pl
Mon May 7 08:44:14 CDT 2012

It's rather question to confirm by Ruslan.

On my knowledge sate it should be independent (next) engine of VServer for iOs - like exist for Mac, Pc and Linux systems - as you see they are separate installation files. If you haven't such it is in my opinion not possible to "embed" it to your application, because engine must be compiled for iOs in such situation.

I didn't buildin standalones for iOs which could use external Valentina DB's on external servers, but it should be not problem (specially if you use rev... functions, but hope V... functions will work also).

Marek