[ANN] Valentina 4.8 b21 MAC and WIN products. RESUME

Marek Niesiobedzki nm at studionm.pl
Sun May 6 02:42:47 CDT 2012

Trixi,

I suggest you should often visit the Viki. As I see the situation is changing often, content is growing and changing quickly (I can proof English version). PDF version of manuals are maybe poor but show complete futures. You can ask questions on forums (Valentina's and also your developer's tools). Forums are very helpful.

From my side I can understand the situation and prefer to have quicker good and stable software than it's documentation. It's hudge volume of software. Beside the server with "local" and "client-server" possibilities tere are interfaces (API's) allowing you natively building your applications in any languages - not only communication by SQL.

So it's a lot work even there is comming new version. And as you probably know it's not possible to do everything at once.

Marek