SV: 5.0 b20 LINUX -- all archives uploaded.

DMW consult at excelkb.com
Sat Mar 31 12:21:58 CDT 2012

Ruslan,

Excellent news with Linux x64! Great work.

I use Ubuntu 11.10 x86 and Valentina Studio can be installed but when
trying to load it results in nothing, only the splash screen. I
installed the debian package.

To be honest: it feels like a small X-mas time :-)

I installed Valentina Studio on Windows 7 x86 as well. When launching
it a message is showed saying that the license has expired. Next
message is about non-license version only runs for 10 minutes. Have
this been fixed or?

Kind regards,
Dennis Wallentin
Microsoft Excel MVP
XL-Dennis Blog about .NET & VSTO & Excel:
http://xldennis.wordpress.com/