MAC / ALL /5.0 b16 -- Where is Vstudio PRO ?

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Fri Mar 16 08:55:39 CDT 2012

On 3/16/12 3:42 PM, "Marek Niesiobedzki" <nm at studionm.pl> wrote:

Hi Marek,

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> Vstudio5 which I downloaded today runs without errors - problems I hope solved
> - thanks a lot.
>
> Vserver/5 didn't as you mentioned in this mail - I'm downloading it now and
> will check.

> Could you send me some short help procedure how to run the server?
> How to put license file? Is my license file for mac 5 users
> "license_mac_4424822904881165" from 26.02.2012 still valid, or should I "buy"
> new one?

Of course it is valid.

Steps are:

* install VSERVER  b16

* go to /Library/Vserver_x64

* you should see fodler Licenses here.
  Drop into it your license file

* you should see file  start_me
  drag it into terminal and ENTER.
    admin password

If all right you should see that VSERVER starts and create folders
    databases
    projects
    vlogs