[INFO] New page of Vstudio HELP // Youtube channel for Valentina movies

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Mon Jun 25 09:06:06 CDT 2012

Nice except that the first video I looked at was in Russian.  I suggest
that you have different sections in your video tutorials an English one,
and sections for the other popular languages. It is disconcerting because
the title is in English. Statistically very few people are bilingual
Russian-English. I think the most common is English-Spanish but maybe
Mandarin-English is before that.

By demographic of the people most likely to buy your software I'm pretty
sure that English is in the lead.

According to wikipedia: English today is probably the third largest
language by number of native speakers, after Mandarin
Chinese<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandarin_Chinese>
 and Spanish <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_language>.

Bill

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com