[ANN] Valentina Studio 5.0b34 -- William please check this:

Marek Niesiobedzki nm at studionm.pl
Sat Jun 23 13:39:45 CDT 2012

Ruslan,

I can't confirm that. I have 3 databases running on Vserver located on other computer (Mac Os X 10.6.8), and 2 users. I was trying to choose bookmark to both users connections, you can see that both connections subtracted total possible connections (in VServer log file), but you can not see any databases on "Databases" column in VStudio b34 (in version b33 connecting as localhost is OK)

Marek