New issue 5811: can't find plugin method Valentina.ShutDown

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Jun 13 13:37:10 CDT 2012

On 6/13/12 6:50 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:

Hi Christian,

Please check next points:

1) when you run script in terminal,
 may be present some errors ?
  was case when develop did not have xcode tools installed
    so there was no utility which script uses

2) if no errors in 1)
  please check console.app  output when you start app on
    clean mac and get that dialog

    console can have some error as
        some dylib cannot be loaded and its path

> Hi Christian,
>
> this wasn't a beta problem, but stupidity on my side. I added a helper
> application and used the same error handling. This included a call to
> Valentina.Shutdown and another to VException. I had to change the error
> handling and everything is now okay.
>
> Am 13.06.2012 um 16:42 schrieb Christian - ChrisKatDev.com:
>
>> I have same problem !
>> but with Vantina.CacheSize and V4RB b30 and script v5
>>
>> best regards
>> Christian
>>
>> Le 15 mai 2012 à 06:47, Beatrix Willius a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> yesterday I started a private beta with the latest beta version of
>>> Valentina. One user sent me a nice error message:
>>>
>>> Runtime error
>>> Location

/Users/realsoftware//BuildSlave/QuickStableXcode/../../Common/plugin.cpp:753>>>
4