New issue 5811: can't find plugin method Valentina.ShutDown

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Wed Jun 13 10:50:38 CDT 2012

Hi Christian,

this wasn't a beta problem, but stupidity on my side. I added a helper application and used the same error handling. This included a call to Valentina.Shutdown and another to VException. I had to change the error handling and everything is now okay.

Am 13.06.2012 um 16:42 schrieb Christian - ChrisKatDev.com:

> I have same problem !
> but with Vantina.CacheSize and V4RB b30 and script v5
>
> best regards
> Christian
>
> Le 15 mai 2012 à 06:47, Beatrix Willius a écrit :
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> yesterday I started a private beta with the latest beta version of Valentina. One user sent me a nice error message:
>>
>> Runtime error
>> Location /Users/realsoftware//BuildSlave/QuickStableXcode/../../Common/plugin.cpp:7534
>> Failure condition :
>> pluginEntryTable.GetEntry( entrypointName, out )
>> Failure Message: can't find plugin method
>> Valentina.ShutDown
>>
>> Does anyone have an idea where this might come from? It just occurred to me that I still use the same build script as for v4. Do I need to change this?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals