Vserver notification

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Jun 4 06:22:39 CDT 2012

On 6/4/12 2:00 PM, "Marek Niesiobedzki" <nm at studionm.pl> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> Is it possible that Vserver could send any notification (callback, message) to
> client program if something change or by trigger action? For example if it can
> make socket connection with client "listening" particular port for socket
> connection.
>
> Best regards,
> Marek

Hi Marek,

Right now no.

We also very want this feature into  AFTER 5.0

We need this for Vstudio first of all,
  so any schema changes by user 1,
  can be notified to interested users of vserver.

We going to make system of subscription on some events.
So each client app can self decide what it want to listen for ...