New Omegabundle

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Jul 29 15:01:43 CDT 2012

On 7/29/12 3:16 AM, "kev at actis.com" <kev at actis.com> wrote:

Hi Kevin,

> I just read a blog-post that says that Valentina Reports works with ODBC data
> sources as well... can you clarify whether this is the version sold in the
> current OmegaBundle,

1) here you can see page about usage ODBC in ADK, i.e. In RB code

<http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki5/doku.php?id=valentina:products:adk:ap
i:vproject_class:report_factory_any>

2) Of course Valentina Reports ADK in Omega Bundle contains all data
sources, including ODBC.

> and also whether these reports can be bundled in a
> realstudio application?

Of course.

    Valentina Report ADK,  is such tool to use
    reports prepared in Valentina Studio in the code of REALbasic

> I am a little confused about which of Valentina's
> products are standalone and which create functionality within a realbasic app.

Valentina Studio --- standalone app,
    contains GUI editor where you design reports

Valentina Reports ADK -- is PLUGIN for REALbasic