Crash when adding records

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Thu Jul 19 12:04:06 CDT 2012

No. I must have hit reply and forgot to change the subject. I found out my
error is somehow my database has some errors in some recently added records
but the various "reindex", "diagnose" etc routines do not show the errors.
If I clone the database it makes a new copy but missing the last 500 or so
records.

I have to figure out how to get those records back in a good copy of the
database. I'd like to send a copy of this database in to be looked at by
the masters as I thought the "diagnose" feature was supposed to show when
there was a problem.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com