5.0b36 // MAC, Vserver Prefs Panel,

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Jul 9 09:05:29 CDT 2012

On 7/9/12 3:06 PM, "william humphrey" <bill at bluewatermaritime.com> wrote:

Hi William,

> Except that control panel still has same error: "Result was not confirmed. Try
> to refresh table later." and to restart the server I have to restart the
> computer. But at least I have the new version of the control panel now even if
> it doesn't work.

* what not works for you ?
    You cannot stop / start vserver, which also is 5.0b36   ??

* do you login as admin user into computer ?

* After "Result not confirmed" may happens that job was made, and you will
see couple seconds later that server is stopped. It can take few seconds ..
Also you can try again click same button ...

Why to restart computer ?
You have FEW ways to stop start vserver

A) enable AppleScript menu, and you will see Vserver menu there.
 this works 100%

B) jump into /Library/Vsever_x64
 here you should see couple new files as
  start_me, stop_me