[ANN] 5.0b36 VSERVER + VSTUDIO

Marek Niesiobedzki nm at studionm.pl
Fri Jul 6 10:44:10 CDT 2012

Yes, I never was to reboot computer after installing or updating any of Valentina software.

Older versions of VServer (early beta) as I remember was automatically starting Vserver after installation or update. Updating to b36 didn't start it automatically, I was to start it manually - I prefer that, VServer should start automatically only after reboot of the computer.

VStudio doesn't need any restart or reboot, because until run application it doesn't start any processes.

Best regards,
Marek