[ANN] 5.0b36 VSERVER + VSTUDIO

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Jul 5 15:05:37 CDT 2012

On 7/5/12 8:23 PM, "Marek Niesiobedzki" <nm at studionm.pl> wrote:

Hi Marek,

> But said the truth I had a lot of crashes when connecting to VServer 5b30. It
> seems to be OK after upgrade to b36.

I want clarify here.

You really have install vserver b36 mac?  Yes?

I double asking because Sergey and Yuri say me that installer from b36 of
vserver mac do not install vserver.app  on their computers. But it works on
my.

You really have install vserver b36
And vstudio b36
? :-)

You must be able see version of vserver in the property inspector after
connect to it from vstudio ...  Or just in log of vserver ...

====
If somebody else was able install normally  vserver mac b36
Please let me know ...