Crash in Locale during Valentina.init

Beatrix Willius bwillius at gmx.de
Sun Dec 30 01:17:58 CST 2012

Hi Ruslan,

thanks for the fast answer. Have downloaded the latest betas.

- Nobody keeps up with ALL betas.
- Do you have a version history to see if it makes sense to download a beta?
- There are seldom all products available and I need to check this manually.

On 29.12.2012, at 17:04, Ruslan Zasukhin <ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:

> On 12/29/12 6:00 PM, "Beatrix Willius" <bwillius at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Hi Beatrix,
>
>> His computer runs on 10.8.2. The app is built with a Valentina version from
>> 16.12.2012. He was trying to open a database he had created with an earlier
>> Valentina 5 beta version. The earlier version worked okay according to him.
>
> I think this is fixed already in b58
>
> Please note that after 16 Dec was 3 more beta builds.
>

> --

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Regards

Trixi Willius

http://www.mothsoftware.com
Mail Archiver X: The email archiving solution for professionals