V4REV > VServer connection problem

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Tue Apr 24 16:55:08 CDT 2012

exactly. One simple stack with log in example for vServer and an example of
database access with a sample database.  Something that any simpleton could
figure out. I remember that it took me several hours of experimentation
before I had it working and I don't want someone else to go through that.

I also was hit with the date format problem.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com