V4REV > VServer connection problem

Marek Niesiobedzki nm at studionm.pl
Tue Apr 24 13:15:28 CDT 2012

It's not so far away, so let's meet to drink something in the work breaks.

Ruslan, could you send me the proper argument line sequence for revOpenDatabase (arg1, arg2, ..., argn) for connection with Valentina? It's not explained in LC dictionary - in last mail you wrote that among this arguments should be cache size and serial numbers.

What are this arguments places (sequence), what each of them means and which can be empty?

Best regards,

Marek Niesiobedzki