VCOM b24 still crashes VB6

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Sun Apr 8 11:59:40 CDT 2012

On 4/8/12 4:57 PM, "Fabian Kneubuehl" <support at ysd.ch> wrote:

Hi Fabian,

> I can refine my previous mail. The problem is not the open itself but it
> occurs each time we set
>   myDB.CollationAttribute(kstrength)=kprimary

I think it is, because this can force to reindex all string indexes of db.

I think this property should be assigned only near and after db.create.
No need assign it after open(). DB knows its current Strength already

On the other hand, may be we need improve this, and DO NOTHING if it already
was the same value ...

>  or
> myDB.DateFormat=kDMY

No.

This statement even do not save this value