VCOM v5 b20 crashes VB6

Fabian Kneubuehl support at ysd.ch
Fri Apr 6 01:51:29 CDT 2012

Hi Ruslan

I use Windows7 32bit. But I also checked it on Windows Server 2008 (is 64
bit). Probably there is a dll missing in installation? The same check with
VCOM.DLL v4 works as expected.

That's also the cause why I ask you in an earlier mail to put a list of
needed files (probably in WIKI). E.g. some sort of a matrix for all
platforms:

DB                        Server                  Reports                SSL
Bonjour

Icudt30.dll                               x           x           x

Icuin30.dll                              x           x           x

Icuio30.dll

Icuuc30.dll

Msvcp100.dll

Msvcr100.dll

Vclient_release_x86.dll

VCOM.DLL

Vkernel_release_x86.dll

Vreport_release_x86.dll

Vshared_release_x86.dll

Vserver.exe

Vserver.ini

Etc.

That would help because, in our case we install Valentina file by file not
by running your installer.

Best regards

Fabian