VServer - LIC file not found

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Thu Apr 5 09:15:35 CDT 2012

On 4/5/12 4:55 PM, "Fabian Kneubuehl" <support at ysd.ch> wrote:

Hi Fabian,

> After installing vserver_5_win.exe the licenses folder is empty. Is this
> correct?

Now YES

Because we have drop  DEMO licenses

User must order from our store FREE license of Vserver/5 and use it for
free.

> Shouldn't I find the 5-free-licence file there. Because of that I
> cannot start VServer.

We do not put common  UNNAMED license ...
User must always have own named license, which can be free.

Yes, future we need invent may be other simpler way ...
If you have suggestions let me know ...

The same will be for Valentina Studio 5.0

We will make Valentina Studio ADMIN, which now is 99$ to be free.
And this will be free for SQLite, and postgre and mySQL later.

Vstudio PRO ($199) will add
    * reports, diagrams, SQL DIFF, ODBC Import Wizard, ...

Valentina Studio 5 (free) -- will go into Mac App Store btw.