[ANN] 5.0b23 Vstudio (mac + win) uploaded.

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Apr 2 12:27:41 CDT 2012

Hi All,

Vstudio PRO  -- 5.0 b23   is READY FOR USE

    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/5.0b23

*  We have FIX trouble on WIN XP -- formeditor_plugin was not loaded.
Problem did come from mySQL BSD client that we use and fact that XP do not
have one new API of cocket that was used. On Vista, NT Win7 was no such
problem ...

* IMPROVED about 5-7 issues with SQLite and Diagrams.
    Now FK links are generated into scripts

* About dozen improvements of cosmetic level made in SQL DIFF