Vlog warning

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon May 30 02:18:24 CDT 2011

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> This log is generated each time I run my app (I can generate 100's!).
>
> Jon

Okay,

Now I see text -- one line

20110526_160647 : Index search in the first 256 symbols only : FindValue
misc::varCharField

=======
Jon,

Once again.

For RELEASE build of your app, you  must explicitly shut down warning log.

Right after Valentina Init()
Do
     GetLocalConnection().SqlQuery(  "SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE;" )

This command is sent not to db, but to engine.
You can wrap this line by some RB instructions like

If NOT DEBUG IN IDE
        connection-> SqlQuery(  "SET PROPERTY WarningMode TO FALSE;" )
endif