VLog warning

jda jda at his.com
Thu May 26 18:20:46 CDT 2011

On May 26, 2011, at 7:15 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> On 5/26/11 11:28 PM, "jda" <jda at his.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ruslan. The warning is
>>
>> ˇ˝ˇ˝
>
> May be this is just EMPTY log file ..
>
> And that symbols are just 2 first bytes of UT-16 text file.
>
> Please check size of file.
> Is it 2 bytes only ?

It's not empty and it's not 2 bytes. It's generated fresh each time I run my app in the RS IDE. And it contains this warning text.

> And ... Did you disable LOGs using
>    SET PROPERTY ?

No, I enable logs when I'm debugging in the IDE (which is when I see this). I just wanted to know why Valentina was warning me about indexed search limits on a VarCharField? Of course the warning is not helpful.

JOn