[ANN] 4.9b6 MAC (VS + VSRV) // VSERVER supports Growl messages

Bart Pietercil bart.pietercil at cognosis.be
Thu Mar 24 11:16:55 CDT 2011

Ok , so you got me started :-)

Please see what you can do to integrate vServers running on remote systems with growl (look for GrowlNotify)
I think we should be able to configure in the server ini file to send messages to a specific IP or domain name on port x. Then one could configure its router to send the messages to machine xxx in the local network to Growls listening port (UDP 9998 (i think).

Bart Pietercil
CTO Cognosis NV