[ANN] Valentina 4.6b8 /b9 MAC+WIN all products uploaded.

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Mar 31 17:32:09 CDT 2010

Hi All,

(!!!) this build seems solve issue introduced in 4.5.1
    that WIN builds may not work in deployment on some computerss

* Also this build give almost ready for use new features in SQL Editor of
Valentina Studio, that are described in our BLOG:

        http://valentina-db.net/blog/

        PLEASE read blog for details of new features.

--  Now SQL editor has additional TAB-panels to show

    - console as it was
    - print output
    - Warnings
    - Tune msgs

-- Now SQL editor have button [Funcs] to open Browser of all knows to this
DB system funcs and USers's Stored Procedure an Funcs

In this browser you can see functions separated by categories, declaration
and description of func as in WIKI.

-- even more cool!

You can define for your stored procedures COMMENT and CATEGORY properties,
and Valentina's engine SHOW PROCEDURES ALL command will take them into
acocunt!

Then Vstudio will show YOUR categories in that Procedures Browser.

Your Comment of your procedure will be shown as description.

-- if you have a lots of stored procedures now, you can select some of them
in columns of Schema Editor, and in the inspector assign the same category
for selected procedures at once.

** Few hours later, after b8, we have upload also b9 for Vstudio and
servers. More improvments in SQL Editor.

PLEASE test these b8 / b9 asap with your projects.
    V4RB, V4MD , ...