[ANN] 4.7b1 MAC + WIN uploaded. New 64 bit ADKs for MAC: V4CC, VSDK, VPHP_Standalone

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Mon Jun 28 10:39:26 CDT 2010

Hi All,

Finally we have finish circle of prepare of WIN and MAC build machines.

* You can download here new builds:
    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/4.7b1

* Note, that now files are splited into folders

    win_32
    win_64
    mac_32
    mac_64
    lin_32
    lin_64

Later we will make in such way also main DOWNLOAD are.

I think it is obvious that such separation of big amount Valentina archives
will simplify search  of them and managing.

MAJOR changes in this 4.7 beta build are:

* [NEW] we introduce new 64-bit archives for such ADKs as
        VSDK_mac
        V4CC_mac

And we return back VPHP_Standalone ADK, i.e. Build of VPHP, which do not
require VSERVER, and can be used e.g. To produce PHP-based standalone apps,
which may work e.g. From DVD or HDD.

  * [IMP] We have improve logic of CACHE, to prevent write on push-out of a
dirty pages as long as possible. This should reduce changes to get corrupted
db file.

* [IMP] LOG files of VSERVER and of embedded engines of ADKs now collected
on default into folder vlogs.  On default, for VServer this is
VServer/vlogs, for apps this is AppFolder/vlogs.

    Also you can use SET PROPERT OF VSERVER, or SET PROPERTY OF VALENTINA,
To modify default place of vlogs folder.

    Also now all log files produced by the same app, will have THE SAME
timestamp. Before this,  each log file did have timestamp of its creation.

* [V4CC] several fixed made in V4CC ADK. See mantis for details.