RB Build Automation and Valentina

jda jda at his.com
Thu Jan 21 09:59:05 CST 2010

>Most likely you need to edit the second line of the script. My
>INSTALL_VCOMPONENTS_V4RB_v3 lives in a folder called contents next
>to the project file.

Hi,

I caught that, but it turns out to be something dumber -- RB 2009r5
automatically adds the script to the project, not to the Build
Automation itself. I initially missed that, and so the script was in
the wrong location (and not being run). Once I moved it into the
Build Automation location, the project and Valentina built just fine.

Thanks again for your help.

Jon