How large of a file can be uploaded to a support ticket

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Wed Oct 21 18:46:27 CDT 2009

I have done further testing on my upgrade to version 4.3 I discovered that
only my most important RunRev project is crashing and that other simpler
ones are not. I'm going to compress that RunRev stacks project and the
associated database and upload it with my ticket. I don't know how large a
file can be uploaded to a support ticket. But I don't think you can help me
in my urgent problem without trying to load the RunRev stack and associated
database and see the crash for yourself.