bug INSERT [V4MD] UB mac

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Mar 26 02:14:17 CDT 2009

On 3/26/09 4:41 AM, "Christian - ChrisKatDev.com"
<christian at chriskatdev.com> wrote:

Hi Sean,
Hi Christian,

>>> I have exact circonstances now :
>>> If you have a field with name = "pages", V4MD dont insert record
>>> (same
>>> request is ok in VS)
>>>
>>> hum...
>>> why ?
>>
>> Perhaps it is a reserved word. Why not try pre-pending your field  names with
>> "f" and your table names with "t" - that way you're less likely  to stumble
>> across a reserved word. So I'm suggesting your try renaming  your field to
>> "fPages" and try again in Director

Good advice

You also may want read page SQL TIPs

<http://valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:tips:vsql>

> I have rename my field "pages" to "numeroPages" and it's ok now.
> But why a bug with v4md and no with VS ??

I think your Vstudio is older, 3.x but not 4.x

P.S. Please note this question was not related to beta,
    so better send it to general Valentina list.
    I CC there