NEW - Valentina 4.1b1 upload. ALL products

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Mar 19 17:15:38 CDT 2009

Hi All,

    http://www.valentina-db.com/download/beta/4.1b1

* We have setup BLOG for news of Valentina Development.
       http://valentina-db.com/blog/

-------------
* [NEW] - WOW WOW WOW

    Support of Recursive Queries.
    We believe made in best way in the world! :-)

 this article yet in draft.

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:articles:recursiv
e_query

http://www.valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:vcomponents:vsql:
reference:recursive_query_commands

* [IMPROVE] INSTEAD OF triggers now can work with NEW/OLD aliases.

* [IMPROVE] Work with TIFF pictures. Now can have compression
        for V4MD TIFF now also possible.

* [IMPROVE] RAISE now can accept variables names and re-throw exceptions

* [V4RB][Fix] - Console apps work/

PLEASE NOTE that this 4.1b1 build have all kernel fixes we was going do for
4.1
    We now only wait for big commit on REPORTS to get 4.1 done.

If you have not resolved 4.0 issues on hands, please HARRY to be in 4.1
build fix.