FIXED - RealBasic Console Applications with 4.0rc1 -- Still in new RELEASE!!!!

Jason Moehlman jmoehlma at moehlman.com
Thu Mar 5 14:57:46 CST 2009

Hi Ruslan,

On Mar 5, 2009, at 1:34 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Well, I think you have see in Mantis we have fir it in few hours.
>
> And this is once again good example that
>    Bug Reports must be reported not only on list
>    but in Mantis REQUIRED
>
> We just have forget it because it was not in Mantis. :-(

I agree a 100% on the Mantis reporting.  I filed the report first,
then sent the email.  And I also realize that during the release
process you guys were overwhelmed.

Any timeframe on the release of 4.0.2 with the fix?

As always thanks for the hard work, I am still just frustrated in
general since I still don't have a release version that I can work
with ( in RB ).  I do realize this last issue is only an RB one, but
for the work I do on Linux it is very significant.

Thanks again.

Jason